Friday 7 August 2015

Essay Std.10 - How I looked after my relatives and managed to complete my studies too

It was a bright summer morning, I woke up at 7 o'clock and since my exams were going, I had to prepare for the next exam. Since I had a holiday, I woke up early and started my morning preparations by taking a bath and I prayed for the exams before starting my studies.

I had a math exam the next day so I started to solve the difficult sums first. I had eleven chapters to complete and by 12 noon I could complete four chapters. I had lunch and rested for two hours to relax. I got up and started studying and by 7 o'clock I had completed two more chapters. Since I was studying and my parents didn't want to disturb me, they decided to go to see a new released film and as they were meeting some friends, they would also go to a restaurant for dinner later and return late at night. This arrangement was good since I could complete my studies and I felt good about the whole arrangement.

At around 8 o'clock the door bell rang and I was wondering who it could be? When I opened the door I got a big shock. My aunt and uncle from the  U.S.A were standing with a big smile and arms outstretched to give me a hug. I stood at the door with my mouth open, still trying to believe the sight in front of me. They calmed me and I welcomed them in and asked them to make themselves comfortable. 

They were returning to the U.S.A later that night and they decided to give us a surprise visit. They were disappointed that my parents had gone out and they would not be able to meet them. There was enough food for me only, for my uncle and aunt, I would have to order some food from the nearest restaurant. I ordered dinner and spoke to them while we were waiting for the food to arrive. After dinner at around 11 o'clock they left for the airport to catch their flight. 

When my parents returned from their outing, I narrated what happened and they too were shocked but happy that I managed to look after them so well. After a busy evening I got back to my studies to complete the remaining five chapters. And these five chapters were completed by 4 o'clock in the morning. I slept for two hours, woke up and got ready for school. Surprisingly, the paper was easy and I was able to complete it in time.



     


Spoken English (Grammar) and Personality Development Coaching
for students, professionals, institutions and corporate
Email: bryan27662@gmail.com
Phones: 77100 27 6 62 / 92232 03441
Twitter: bryan27662
+Brian
Founder and Chief English EducatorThe Common Sense School
Trustee – Serenity Foundation

One Family - One Tree
Every peel of fruit and vegetable should be placed at the foot of a tree, you will save a lot of garbage and "feed the tree for free."



 

No comments:

Post a Comment