Saturday 2 January 2016

Word order (1) - verb + object; place and time

Unit 108 - I E G - Word order (1) - verb + object; place and time

108.1
1. Everybody enjoyed the party very much.
2. Tom walks to work every morning.
3. Jim doesn’t like football very much.
4. I drink three of four cups of coffee every morning.
5. I ate my dinner quickly and went out.
6. Are you going to invite a lot of people to your party?
7. I phoned Tom immediately after hearing the news.
8. Did you go to bed late last night?
9. Sue was here five minutes ago. Where is she now?
10. Did you learn a lot of things at school today?
11. I met a friend of mine on my way home.
12. I fell of my bicycle yesterday.

108.2
1. Everybody enjoyed the party very much.
2. We won the game easily.
3. I closed the door quietly.
4. Diana speaks German quite well.
5. Tim watches television all the time.
6. Please don’t ask that question again.
7. Does Ken play football every weekend?
8. I borrowed some money from a friend of mine.

1080.3
1. They have lived in the same house for a long time.
2. I go to the bank every Friday.
3. Why did you come home so late?
4. Ann drives her car to work every day.
5. I haven’t been to the cinema recently.
6. Please write your name at the top of the page.
7. I remembered her name after a few minutes.
8. We walked around the town all morning.
9. I  didn’t see you at the party on Saturday night.
10. We found some interesting books in the library.
11.  Sally took the children to the zoo yesterday.
12. They are building a new hotel opposite the hotel.






Spoken English (Grammar) and Personality Development Coaching for students, professionals, institutions and corporate
Email: bryan27662@gmail.com
Phones: 77100 27 6 62 / 92232 03441
Twitter: bryan27662
+Brian
Founder and Chief English EducatorThe Common Sense School
Trustee – Serenity Foundation


One Family - One Tree
Every peel of fruit and vegetable should be placed at the foot of a tree, you will save a lot of garbage and "feed the tree for free."

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment