Sunday 19 July 2015

Present Continuous and Present Simple (2) (I am doing and I do)

Unit 4 - I E G - Present Continuous and Present Simple (2) (I am doing and I do)

4.1
1. I’m seeing the manager tomorrow.
2. I’m feeling hungry. Is there anything to eat?
3. Do you believe in God?
4. This sauce is great. It tastes really good.
5. I think this is your key. Am I right?

4.2
1. You don’t seem very happy.
2. What are you doing?                                     Be quiet! I’m thinking.
3. Who does this umbrella belong to?           I’ve no idea.
4. The dinner smells good.
5. Excuse me. Is anybody sitting here?        No, it’s free.
6. Can you ring me back in half an hour? I’m having dinner.

4.3
1. Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?
2. Jill is interested in politics but she doesn’t belong to a political party.
3. Don’t put that dictionary away. I’m using it.
4. Don’t put that dictionary away. I need it.
5. Who is that man? What does he want?
6. Who is that man? Why is he looking at us?
7. George says he is 80 years old but nobody believes him.
8. She told me her name but I don’t remember it now.
9. I’m thinking of selling my car. Would you be interested in buying it?
10. I think you should sell your car. You don’t use it very often.
11. I used to drink a lot of coffee but these days I prefer tea.
12. Air consists mainly of nitrogen and oxygen.

4.4
1. I can’t understand why he’s being so selfish. He isn’t usually like that.
2. Jack is being very nice at the moment. I wonder why.
3. You’ll like Jill when you meet her. She is very nice.
4. Normally you are very sensible, so why are you being so silly about this matter?
5. Why isn’t Sarah at work today? Is she ill?
 
 


 
 
 
 
Spoken English (Grammar) and Personality Development Coaching
for students, professionals, institutions and corporate
Email: bryan27662@gmail.com
Phones: 77100 27 6 62 / 92232 03441
Twitter: bryan27662
+Brian
Founder and Chief English EducatorThe Common Sense School
Trustee – Serenity Foundation


One Family - One Tree
Every peel of fruit and vegetable should be placed at the foot of a tree, you will save a lot of garbage and "feed the tree for free."

No comments:

Post a Comment